• Allow your candle to melt from edge to edge on the first burn- this ensures that your burns evenly for its full life.
If the flame is extinguished before a full melt pool is formed, the candle will tunnel. This will reduces the burnspan of your candle & is not our responsibility to replace/refund in the case of a purchaser tunneling.
• Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Burning your candle for longer than 4 hours this will create a mushroom like effect on the wick. This is carbon build up on the wick (the occurs when the candle consuming more wax than it can burn off), which causes an unstable flame (too large or dancing), and soot to build up on the container rim and soot to release from the flame.
• All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before each burn - every time.
• Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight & away from any flammable items.
Wax Melt Care
• Only use warmers appropriate for wax melts.
• Never leave wax warmers or wax melts unattended. Turn off or blow out flames to warmers before leaving.
• Do not burn wax warmer for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to ensure the longevity of the melt so that you get the most out of melt each use.
• Use you wax warmers on a flat a stable surface each use.
• Keep wax melts in their container and in a Coll and dry place away from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can alter the appearance of the melt.
• Keep an eye out. Place your warmers and wax melts within eyesight & away from any flammable items, drafts, children & pets.